Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OryCon Recap

One of the great things about shows is that I get to actually see all the things I've been working on, all together and finished.
This is the stuff I took to OryCon, as laid out on my hotel room desk on Thursday night:


I had them all out because I was doing the final labeling and check-in.  I've recently changed up my inventory system to account for multiples of any given item, so I had to put item numbers on everything (thus the profusion of tiny tags).
This next pic is just the tray of buttons.  They are far more awesome displayed all together than individually scattered around the studio.




So the con itself went alright.  I'll probably be back next year. The most positive upshot of the whole thing is that I think I've found the niches I want to settle into, and I now know I have a fairly wide variety of things I can consistently reproduce, so I can now start marketing to various sorts of applicable shops. This will be a whole new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment