Sunday, February 6, 2011

Changes?

So I have an interesting dilemma.  The current tag-line for the Studio is "Forged & Fired Jewelry & Accessories."  It's applicable and has been working.  Since I've started work on buttons, cloak clasps, and the like, I was thinking of changing it to "Jewelry, Accessories, and Other Fashion Hardware," particularly since these things are going to be the bulk of what I do (I'm currently negotiating a commission to do a whole solar system of buttons).  However, neither of these tag-lines cover the larger fine art pieces I'm planning, which, more likely than not, will be framed and purely decorative.  I want to keep everything under the same name, since it's all going to have a similar style, but I'm not sure what to call it.

Any ideas?

If anything actually changes, there may be some minor cosmetic changes to the site to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment